Fedora logo history

Following a talk on IRC I wanted to show to someone *how* the Fedora logo was created so went to tha Logo wiki page for the link and then tried http://capstrat.com/development/fedora/index.php - the URL where the great slides about the logo creation were posted.

Unfortunately, all I got was "404, Page not found" (it used to be there a couple of months ago).

Since I think that was valuable information, do we have any chance to recover those slides? (and maybe host them in the Fedora space)...