Neon

Michael Beckwith michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 23:36:34 UTC 2008

Here's the happiest attempt that I've made to make a theme for Neon. The
idea is just a view of a street, utilizing primarily just the lower
right corner and along the right side. I would love to have ideas for
more details that could be added, as this still feels primitive, but I
think there's a lot of potential. I also think it's a radical idea to
not be using about half the area available. So far, I just have a
working version for the wallpaper. Files available below:

http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/neon/Neonstreet.png
http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/neon/Neonstreet.svg

--
~Michael