Re: R: Re: Solar Round 2 updates

Samuele Storari wrote:

I need a little help to convert my image in the 15 color with Gimp, can someone help me?... thanks

In fact for GRUB you need a 16 colors image, with one color reserved for black and another for white, so practically 14 colors.

GIMP: Image -> Mode -> Indexed, set maximum number of colors to 14 and try with various types of dithering. The result will *not* be perfect so you will have to do some cleaning with a brush (a normal brush or clone).

Sometime the result is simply not good enough so you have to create a simpler version of the image for this purpose.