Re: InvinXble Updates

Samuele Storari wrote:

Right now I delivered new materials for the InvinXble Theme.

Let me know your guess.

I find the Anaconda splash interesting, I like the effect of the sword being larger than the background.

With Anaconda Prompt I am not that happy, the banding is visible and ugly.

BTW, I do not understand the specs for this image: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/ThemingOverview#Anaconda_Prompt_Screen It is 640x300? 640x480 like F7 and F8? It is it really 16 colors or more like F7-F8? It looks like the specs changed and the page remained the same, does have anyone more insight?