InvinXble release poster rough.

I'd played with some idea, I know the grammar wasn't correct, but I know I need some help.
It was just an idea borned on a paper sheet...

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/d/d1/InvinXble_release_party_Poster.jpg

Here I thinked aobut the 3 Words of the Fedora Concept, Freedom, Voice & Infinity, in this case Infinity screw me :D
The creativer idea behind is clear, but I really can't explain it well, I hope someone can help me.

Idea? Guest and suggestion?

Samuele

--
Samuele Storari