Re: [Echo] One Canvas workflow + making commits easier

Quoting Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>:

> Speaking of Echo, considering the feature freeze, the Beta release and
> as Echo is not a feature proposed for F10, is correct the assumption
> that we won't have Echo as a default for F10, staying with Mist [at
> least] one more release cycle?

You mean having Echo as default icon theme? With some research, there is a page
feature [1] that hasn't been updated since the wiki migration. Shall we try to
make it as Fedora 10 feature. Thanks to, in some extend, the incident, feature
freeze has been moved on September 9th.

Reference:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/EchoIconTheme

--