Re: [Echo] One Canvas workflow + making commits easier

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
You mean having Echo as default icon theme? With some research, there is a page
feature [1] that hasn't been updated since the wiki migration. Shall we try to
make it as Fedora 10 feature. Thanks to, in some extend, the incident, feature
freeze has been moved on September 9th.

The move was not updated in the schedule page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/10/Schedule but yes, there is an extension.

The question is: do we want to propose this feature?
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Dashboard
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:FeatureReadyForFesco