Re: [Echo] One Canvas workflow + making commits easier

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Nicu Buculei a écrit :

The question is: do we want to propose this feature?
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Dashboard
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:FeatureReadyForFesco

So let's get both artwork and desktop team decide by consensus to
include echo-icon-theme as default iconset for Fedora 10.
It is used not only on fedora project wiki but alsoo smolt, transifex
and fedora-fr.org. It will be an opportunity to get feedback.

My take is: go for it, the contingency is easy, just switch back to using Mist.

On the other hand, if we get the feature accepted for F10, there is time until RC to add icons to the set to improve coverage (do we have any numeric stats about coverage, like a percentage?)