Re: Echo for F10? [was: Re: [Echo] One Canvas workflow + making commits easier]

Martin Sourada a écrit :

Just for information, nodoka-notification-theme wasn't accepted by Fesco
as feature, even though they seem to be OK with the change (so we
changed it recently). It seems like artwork things are preferred to be
decided by the Art Team rather than Fesco. I have a feeling it might be
same for Echo. In this case I personally think Echo should be put on
evaluation by Art Team and Desktop Team. If both agree it's ready for
default we can roll it in ;-)

Lets give a review to Fesco to see what happens.
The thing is, we haven't decided what we expect from default icon theme.
How big the coverage needs to be, what needs to be covered, ...

First-level menu is done. Second-level is in progress. Using 256x256 to create a nice first boot setup. etc.
We can ask Mo that question.

Luya