Re: Echo for F10? [was: Re: [Echo] One Canvas workflow + making commits easier]

> Some information on the current % would be good.
>
> Rahul

Indeed, but it's not so easy as it might seem. We could count the
coverage of the icon-naming-specs, we could count the coverage of gnome
menus in desktop live cd, coverage of main menus in other spins... Which
number however is the most relevant one? I think menus themselves are
not enough, icon-naming-specs on the other side does not include most of
the icons in menus, ...