R: Re: R: Re: InvinXble Updates

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 27 13:26:21 UTC 2008

Samuele Storari wrote:
> So it would be ok, if I link back to that photo, and (maybe) the artist release the photo?

So I didn't examine the photos as carefully as Nicu did; it seems you
have two artists you need to credit, and also one artist (Peter) you
need to contact to see if he is willing to relicense his photo CC-BY or
CC-BY-SA. For now credit them by linking to their flickr photo pages...
if this theme gets chosen we will have to credit them further.

If he is not willing to re-license that one photo, it cannot be used.

If you create your own photo of a katana, that should be fine to use.

~m