Re: R: Re: R: Re: InvinXble Updates

Samuele Storari wrote:
So it would be ok, if I link back to that photo, and (maybe) the artist release the photo?

So I didn't examine the photos as carefully as Nicu did; it seems you have two artists you need to credit, and also one artist (Peter) you need to contact to see if he is willing to relicense his photo CC-BY or CC-BY-SA. For now credit them by linking to their flickr photo pages... if this theme gets chosen we will have to credit them further.

If he is not willing to re-license that one photo, it cannot be used.

If you create your own photo of a katana, that should be fine to use.