[Echo] echo-set-up Script

Hi,

I've just finished initial version of echo-set-up script. It's
interactive (and written again in ruby), and I hope it's pretty
straightforward. It does basically these things:
        * clones fh.o echo git repo to your selected location (defaults
        to ~/Projects/echo-icon-theme)
        * sets up all local branches for tracking remote ones
        * sets e-mail shown in commits (optional)
        * sets name shown in commits (optional)
        * prints the settings

As usual, I attach the script. Any comments are welcome.