Re: Fedora Art Team Monthly Picks

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> Nicu and I had an idea that maybe the Fedora Art Team could do a monthly
> art pack (kind of along the likes of the iCE [1] and ACiD [2] art
> groups' monthly art packs) that would be a selection of say the top 10
> best art works producing using Fedora (inkscape, gimp, etc., it just has
> to be software that's available in Fedora used to produce it.)

Now this is something I like,
am still finding it hard learning new skills :(
With no short-term (practically none) memory.

But taking a longer approach could work for me (ray of hope).

Frank

PS: Please update any to my "new" gpg key. Key ID: 46F74662

--
gpg id EB547226 Revoked Forgot Password :(
Skype: Frankly3D