Re: Echo for F10? [was: Re: [Echo] One Canvas workflow + making commits easier]

Andreas Nilsson a écrit :
> Hi Martin!
> My concern was mainly that if the new set don't do a better job with
> coverage than the old one, I would consider it a regression.
> - Andreas

The new set does better coverage despite having only two people working
on that project.

First level of menu are complete so far. On second level, we focus on
essential application like admin stuff, log  then other application.
What are missing are active participation from other artists.
The estimation of the project is 50 % development.

Luya