wallpaer!!

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Dec 22 08:53:15 UTC 2008

ANKUR ANAND wrote:
> these are the wallpapers i made and forgot to attach in the previous
> mail. aplogies for the same. anyways i would like to have your comments
> and feedback on d wallpapers !

I believe you used the Flame filter from GIMP, right? Here are some
things I believe you can improve:
- you have a white outline around the logo, this is, I believe, caused
by the fact that you didn't have a SVG of the logo and used a raster
image from where you tried to delete the white background;
- I don't like the cyan hallo around the logo, I think its color does
not fit;
- also the hallo is cut strangely, like you had a problem with the blur
filter. Can you tell what you did, maybe we know how it can be done
properly.