F11 - Improved templates?

Hey folks,

I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in finding and developing nice-looking, general-purpose templates we could then package up for programs like OpenOffice.org Writer, OpenOffice.org Impress, Scribus, Inkscape, Gimp, etc. Some of the templates shipped with these and other apps aren't as good as they could be. We could also submit these upstream.

What do you think?