Re: F11 - Improved templates?

yep, thanks.  i reckon i'll get started on some ideas, and see what happens.

- klaatu

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Máirí­n Duffy <duffy fedoraproject org> wrote:
hi Klaatu!

Klaatu wrote:
i think this is a cool idea and would like to do a few.  does anyone know if there are special requirements in terms of fonts we could actually use and expect upstream to definitely have?  or is it permissable to simply use any font within a given family and assume it will all look approx. the same regardless of what system it is being used on?

I think we should only assume users will have access to the fonts packaged for Fedora proper. If we use a font that isn't included in the default live media installation, then we should require the Fedora font package needed. Does that make sense?