F11 naming

Samuele Storari sstorari at byte-code.com
Tue Dec 2 16:15:14 UTC 2008

Hi all!

I heard something about naming contest of F11, I think this time we as artwork team can propose some ideas to have a better integration between Release name and graphic.
If our release plan will be "short" enough, we could be able to propose a "integrated name" and all F guys could be choice between our proposal or other solutions (but our proposal will be surely the best one :D)

With a small period for each round, we'll be able to have more time and we can focus ourselves to create not just a wallpaper, but a real full-stack theme (with great gnome-login, gnome-screensaver, KDE...)

I have a pair of ideas for this Release in connection with the number (11), I think we can work on the "mirror effect", maybe light & dark, good & evil etc etc...

I made a sketch to raffigurate this concept, what do you think about it? not the sketch, the idea, i know this is the worst sketch you can see in ur life :D

Cheers

Samuele

--
Samuele Storari