Re: F11 naming

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 06:31:24PM +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Samuele Storari wrote:
>> I heard something about naming contest of F11,
>
> The process is *nothing* like a contest, is a gathering of name
> proposals from the community, which will be reduced to a short list by
> the Board, then checked by Red Hat's legal team and the few remaining
> will be put for a community vote.
>
>> I think this time we as artwork team can propose some ideas to have a better integration between Release name and graphic.
>
> The proposals are open for the entire community, please submit your
> proposal to the naming thread (the people in charge to not read our
> list).

At least one of the folks in charge does read this list, though not as
thoroughly as I'd like! ;-)

Anyone who wants to submit a suggestion can simply visit this wiki
page and follow the instructions.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Name_suggestions_for_Fedora_11

Make sure you read the guidelines, because suggestions that don't meet
the guidelines will be rejected.