Re: How to install and manage fonts under Fedora?

for an unique user you can just create a new hidden folder called ".fonts" and put your stuff inside

have fun =]

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 8:02 AM, Valent Turkovic <valent turkovic gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to install and manage some additional ttf and type1 fonts I
found online on some free fonts websites. I see no way to use gnome
tools or any fedora made tool to install fonts. Is this a bug or a
feature? :)

I tried "fonts:///" but that feature seams missing from Gnome 2.24 in Fedora 10.

How do you install and manage additional fonts? I know that there are
fonts in fedora repositories but I'm not talking interested in using
yum to install fonts.

Cheers,
Valent.

--