Re: How to install and manage fonts under Fedora?

2008/12/6 RazGriz <hellcomdev gmail com>:
> for an unique user you can just create a new hidden folder called ".fonts"
> and put your stuff inside
>
> have fun =]

Thank you!

This is so simple when you know it :) Why isn't this documented
anywhere? I searche of Fedora and Gnome wiki and documentation pages
and found nothing, then I came here to the list.

I'll write a wiki page on Fedora wiki if you also give me some more
info about how you manage fonts.

Cheers,
Valent
.