How to install and manage fonts under Fedora?

RazGriz hellcomdev at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 11:02:38 UTC 2008

=] well,

this simple solution came from the fact that years ago i saw this folder
inside a lot of distros like suse enterprise desktop, fedora, ubuntu and
slackware *(dropline gnome) ) then i had the same problen and i made a test
about it and it works properly =]. Then since 2007 i use this simple
solution to manage my stuff =]

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 8:49 AM, Valent Turkovic
<valent.turkovic at gmail.com>wrote:

2008/12/6 RazGriz <hellcomdev at gmail.com>:
> > for an unique user you can just create a new hidden folder called
> ".fonts"
> > and put your stuff inside
> >
> > have fun =]
> >

> Thank you!
>
> This is so simple when you know it :) Why isn't this documented
> anywhere? I searche of Fedora and Gnome wiki and documentation pages
> and found nothing, then I came here to the list.
>
> I'll write a wiki page on Fedora wiki if you also give me some more
> info about how you manage fonts.
>
> Cheers,
> Valent
> .
>
> --
> http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
> linux, blog, anime, spirituality, windsurf, wireless
> registered as user #367004 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.
> ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic

RazGriz
The Solo_-Wing.