Presentation

Hi,
(excuse-me my bad english)
I'm a brazilian teacher of brazilian's literature. But I like graphical arts and I make a blog whit any comic-strips (http://noisnatira.com) in portuguese. I ever used the Ubuntu in my computer, but since the version 7.10 this sytem lost speed and efficiency. Then I install the Fedora 10, and, to my surprise and satisfaccion, I like it. I want to contribute to the Fedora Project, and I can offer is the my talent in the graphical-art.

I contact the leader of the "Revista Fedora" (Brazil), and join in this group to officialize my contribution as ilustrator and designer of this magazine.

My english is very bad, but I hop you can understand my intention.

--
Rodrigo Leão