Re: Presentation

Rodrigo Leão wrote:
Thanks to this welcome!
To make my comics-strips I used the GIMP.
In the firsts comics-strips of my blog I used Inkscape, but, to my graphical's objectives I see the GIMP as ideal.

I like to work with vectors, so I can reuse objects (characters, items) form one issue to another. I also enjoy publishing the source as SVG, which is a two points move:
- promote the SVG usage on the web;
- fit my belief about a fedora comic being Open Source.
It also enable sharing and translations.

Nicu, you too make comics-strips?!
I want see it!

http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/webcomics/

and the archives: