Re: New designer

Alex Smirnov wrote:
Hello!

Hi,

My name Alexander Smirnov. I am software engineer (graphics software)

You develop graphic software? Like what?

and graphics designer from Russia (St.-Petersburg). I am using Fedora and open source software Inkscape and GIMP.

Cool,

My example work from Artwork/DesignService (F10 release tshirt):

I just sponsored you in the FAS based on that.