Re: Fedora Design & Creative Team (Art Team reorg?)

Ian Weller wrote:

Only thing I'm worried about is renaming all the references to the Art
team that we control, but, eh, whatever.

Are we going to rename the resources (the mailing list, the FAS group, etc.)? For the wiki pages I understand we will keep the Artwork/ infrastructure for what's related to graphics.