Re: (no subject)

ayush goel wrote:
can you please assign me a task .

We don't work that way, from top to bottom, but in a more free way, from bottom to top: we don't assign tasks, we are not your boss. Take yourself something you are comfortable with.

PS: and even if we would like to act bossy and give you tasks, as we are not yet familiar with your work and don't know your skills (do you have any work published online?), we have no way to know your area of expertise.