OLPC branding

http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/8767#comment:11

The referenced ticket shows how the OLPC update software (8.2.1) will
be branded with the "Fedora Remix" logo.  Our guidelines ask that
people consult the Artwork team if they want to deviate from the color
palette.  The graphic attached to that ticket meets our guidelines
otherwise, and is in the spirit of use that we're trying to promote.
The colors are a match for the rest of the boot splash for OLPC and I
would encourage the Artwork team to approve it.

Any objections?