Fedora Promo - Beta

Hi!

I'm working on some videos that can be used on events or some clips. This is the first beta (well... 2nd) and is an easy animation on blender with the "infinite" and the "four f's" messages. The idea came up because in LatinAmerica there's an event, FLISoL (installfest) and it was a good idea to have "something" on the big screen when the Fedora-Team is giving some information, media and stickers.

The music is just to "fill"... I'm thinking on make something by myself... lets see if this works. I need suggestions and some opinions too :D

Hope you like them. :S

Beta1:     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIS1EYB8_sY
Beta2:     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDZyTW84V3E

--