Re: T-shirt logo design tool

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
Hey Charlie,
I tried generating on my own tonight and had a lot of issues. I don't know if maybe I'm missing some *-devel packages?

Oh yeah, sorry, should have mentioned those:
# yum install cairo-devel pango-devel glib2-devel

I've attached my script file with a set of tags. Does it work for you? Do you know why it isn't working for me?

I think that should fix it. If you can then catch me before midday to adjust anything (btw, you can set the minimum text size). Here is what they look like atm:
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/fudcon.png
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/fudcon.svg