Re: Idea for Fedora 11

dustin wrote:
Hi,

I propose that for the splash screen for fedora 11 we make a collage of all the splash screens from FC1-FC10.

There were some unfinished initiatives to do something like this during the F10 cycle (Mola had a wonderful work in progress image) and it make a lot of sense, since 10 is a round name, a kind of anniversary. Why 11 is special so it would deserve that?