Re: Leaflet design. Suggestion please.

susmit shannigrahi wrote:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Leaflet.png
This is the front page only.
Rest should be easy.
I made this for a local fedora booth at my place.
Please suggest improvements.

Why did you made the metallic base brown/golden? It is grey in the splash: http://fedoraproject.org/static/images/f10launch.png

Don't you think the screenshots are too blurry (small resolution) to be printed like this?

And I believe you have here the front and back page, the copyright disclaimer looks like the last page.

An finally, I think you can use an image with sharp, not rounded corners.