Re: License question about fedora 8 artwork

Yaniel wrote:
Hi!

Hi,

I have to ask a question:
     Am I allowed to use artwork from fedora 8(werewolf) in my project(s)?
I was thinking of making 4 S60 themes from the graphics used in that release.(morning, day, evening, night)

As long as you don't include any Fedora logo (the desktop wallpaper should be clear), you are bound to the CC-BY-SA license, so you can use it as long as you abide to CC-BY-SA (credit the source and preserve freedom).