Re: FUDcon 2009 - Promo1

María Leandro wrote:
Hello again!

Hi,

This is another test, but for FUDcon. I'm fixing some mistakes... so if anyone have suggestions, I'll be glad of take it :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTM-VDjTkDY

Nice video!

But someone has to ask this: how is licensed the music you used for the sound track? is by any chance licensed under a sort of CC license? If so, I hope not a NC or ND and surely is has the BY clause, you will have to attribute the author.