Re: Redone Liveusb poster for F10.

I did notice the lack of updated artwork, but it was rendered anyway overnight. I have it available if absolutely necessary.

Nicu Buculei wrote:
susmit shannigrahi wrote:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Marketing_LiveUsbCreator_usblive-f10.svg

I thing you want to go more in depth with the remake and change the background image from the F9 "Waves" to F10 "Solar".

Can anyone please export this to png and upload somewhere?
While exporting Inkscape seems to hang in my relatively slower machine...

My computer has troubles too with this amount on blur in SVG and is "only" a Core Duo...

--
~Michael
http://michaelbox.net