feedback required !!!

greetings to the members of fedora art mailing list..
I am ankur anand and is currently new to the world of FOSS!!
recently i designed sum wallpapers and would like to share one of them for your feedbacks and suggestions!!!
also being an amateur i would also like to know how should i go about and what should be my next step ???
--
ANKY