[ASAP] Can anyone please send me these three screenshots?

Can anyone please send me a high resolution version of the three
screenshots embedded in the frontpage of the attched picture, namely a
plymouth screenshot, a login screen picture , a desktop screenshot.

Never mind the stretched design..I shall take care of that.

Thanks for your help.

--
Regards,
Susmit.