Re: cursors

Martin Sourada wrote:
note: I don't see on art.gnome.org of gnome-look.org categories for cursor themes to propose something else as a base.

It's under X11 mouse themes [1] on gnome-look.org.

Thanks Martin, I must be blind or something :p

I see there some nice looking cursors, with a lot of work behind them, but I don't think I saw something I would recommend as a default. Maybe because we have the bar raised so high with our current theme.