Art ideas for Fedora 11 (grub, boot, splashes, window decorations, button styles etc...)

I was just looking through the art list for once in a while again and
i would like to suggest some ideas i have for fedora 11. Just to see
if they are possible to get in or if they don't even make a chance.

My idea for the general theme is to go back to the old fedora days.
fedora 1, 2, 3 and 4 and base a theme on that style.
Then that style has to be visible everywhere throughout fedora:
- Grub
- Boot
- Splashes (kde, gnome etc...)
- Window Decorations (reed WIN-DEC)
- Button styles

Fedora has Nodoka for a few releases now but everytime i see fedora
again i feel like i want to go back to the old theme of the first four
fedora releases. That theme wasn't bad and looked very good.
I am actually now downloading Fedora Core 4 to see how all looked
exactly. To refresh everyone's mind. here is a screenshot tour.

now i'm NOT suggesting to "re-use" that theme in the same style but
just to create a new theme based on those colors.

So what do you think about this?
Is it worth starting to make mockups?