Re: Art ideas for Fedora 11 (grub, boot, splashes, window decorations, button styles etc...)

Hi Mark,

Mark wrote:
So what do you think about this?
Is it worth starting to make mockups?

We are going to wait until the F11 codename is decided on (in a couple of weeks or so) until we decide what to do about the theme. A few of us discussed this earlier and felt that if we all worked on the same idea rather than each person working on a different idea, then we could all work together rather than separately and come up with a more collaborative, higher-quality theme. We are worried that the codename may not be so inspirational for a theme, but even if it isn't, we can have a meeting or some kind of brainstorming session where we can reach a nice, visually pleasing theme idea together to move forward with, inspired by the codename or not.

So let's wait a couple of weeks and reach a decision together, is that okay?