Re: feedback required !!!

jude ui wrote:
Maybe this is a little off topic but, what programs do you like to use for graphics?
 (I don't think this will effect FOSS)

We here at the Art team try to use and promote as much as we can FOSS applications for graphic creation, here are some recommendations:
- Inkscape for illustration and any wector graphics;
- GIMP for all raster needs, including photo manipulation;
- Scribus for publishing, layout and print preparation;
- Blender for 3D.

There are also a lot of little gems like Agave, Fyre, gLabels and so on.