USB station poster Solar background.

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 16:51:12 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 9:42 AM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Suggessions please.
> http://susmit.fedorapeople.org/art/poster/usblive-f10.png
>
> It would be nice if someone with a better configuration machine can do
> the tuning.
> It took an eternity on my machine to do this.
>
> I am uploading the source svg.

susmit,

Looks great.  Although the grammar could be improved slightly.

You put:

'You provide the pen, the rest it's up to us'

Should say:

'You provide the pen, the rest is up to us'

Very nice otherwise.  One thing I thought about regarding this is that
while it's nice to keep up to date on posters like these, I wonder if
a stable version for 3 or 4 releases would be more cost effective and
could go into an EventBox or something.

Cheers,

Clint