Kostas Antonakoglou joining fedora art team

Hello! My name is Kostas Antonakoglou (constanton) [1] and I am a Fedora
Ambassador from Greece and I wish to become active member of the Fedora
Art Team. I have followed the required procedure : I have joined the
mailing list and partially completed one of the Design Service tasks [2]

I am capable of using GIMP and Inkscape and I enjoy designing posters,
flyers and wallpapers.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/KostasAntonakoglou
[2]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#Fedora_Security_Spin
--