Introduction!

Hello! My name is Richa Malhotra(First Year Computer Science student at Jaypee Institute Of Information) and i wish to be in the Fedora art team(I am new to FOSS).I have joined the mailing list and i love to design wallpapers,logos.

I am capable of using GIMP and INKSCAPE and enjoy designing wallpapers,logos.