Re: Introduction!

2008/12/31 RICHA MALHOTRA <richmlh99 gmail com>
Hello! My name is Richa Malhotra(First Year Computer Science student at Jaypee Institute Of Information) and i wish to be in the Fedora art team(I am new to FOSS).I have joined the mailing list and i love to design wallpapers,logos.

I am capable of using GIMP and INKSCAPE and enjoy designing wallpapers,logos.

i welcum u to fedora art list on d behalf of all d members..
we luk forward to seeing some of your work,, and since you are new to FOSS i would suggest you to keep working and exploring on the things you are interested in.