Re: new tshirts

I decided to break the ice and upload to the wiki page a very simple generic design (monochrome, to save the price as much as possible), take it as a challenge to show your designs too:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/T-Shirt

I also put on the page a couple of blank shirt templates (mane tshirt and polo), with SVG sources, which can be used to create a realistic preview of the final work, use them.