Re: Round 2 reminder

I still have some stuff in the works for this but may have to get them submitted in at the last second due to working a lot of nights this weekend. I haven't forgotten nonetheless

Nicu Buculei wrote:
The current deadline for Round 2 is less than one week away, February 5th.

Recently we had some theming activity, but most proposals from Round 1 are still unmodified and not enough polished for Round 2 and none has all the required graphics (wallpaper and 3 supporting artworks: vertical, horizontal, square). So there are a few days remaining to work on themes you care about to make them apt for Round 2.

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)