new tshirts

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Mon Feb 4 08:07:28 UTC 2008

*bang**bang**bang*

Nicu, you're one of the guys who do a lot of and imho great work for us ...

I don't want to beat you down :-)

As written; I only wondered, see that modification of the logo and thought
I missed something; what can really happen (why not?) *g*

So feel free and modify again; you're Art-Team, me is only a small German
Ambassador who needs some times a lot of things from the Art-Team

Wish you a nice week-start

Gerold