Re: new tshirts

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Feb 3, 2008 10:48 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
My idea was to provide a version for the cheapest possible printing,
with just one single color (the printing price is directly related to
the number of colors). Maybe I'll try an alternate version using some
kind of dithering for light blue.

We don't have an official single color version of the logo already?

Nope - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines

The closest we have is "black and white", but that is not single color, is black and gray.