Generic Posterdesign

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 4 21:38:43 UTC 2008

Hi,

the Februrary/March is the time of many events in Europe (FOSDEM, CLT,
OpenExpo, FOD2008)

On Linuxtag2007 we produced some huge textile banner and generic Fedora
Posters. The Banners worked well, but the generic Posters not, because the
visitors (and to be honest i also) did´nt like it very much.

http://jsimon.fedorapeople.org/lt07/img058.jpeg
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Posters

We think the blue area is to big for a Poster.
Now we decided on FAD2007, that we need generic Posters
http://jsimon.fedorapeople.org/FAD3.pdf (10MB) written somewhere on Page27
- we want print them on robust rubber foil (don´t know if this the right word)
so we can use it more often and not only for one release.

So here is my question, could you provide us a generic Posterdesign for Size
A0?
Who is able to make a generic Poster template till 12.02.08?

My suggestion to put the design(s) to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Posters

Thanks Joerg
--
Jörg Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688